gpstudio takes privacy and data protection extremely seriously and adheres to the principles outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This policy outlines the basis on which any personal data we collect, or that you provide, will be processed, how we will use and protect that information and the rights you have over your data.
Personal data is information that can be used, directly or indirectly, to identify someone, eg. a person’s name, address, online identifier etc. In the course of our business we hold personal data of job applicants, employees, clients, partners, contractors, shopfitters, printers, recipients of our emails, visitors to our website and others.
All personal data held by us is processed according to the following core principles:
- processing will be fair, lawful and transparent
- data will be collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes
- data collected will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of processing
- data will be kept accurate and up to date. Data which is found to be inaccurate will be rectified or erased without delay
- data is not kept for longer than is necessary for its given purpose
- data will be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, by using appropriate technical or organisation measures
- we will comply with the relevant GDPR procedures for any international transferring of personal data
Types of data held
This depends on the reason why the data is being collected. It includes information provided when you make an enquiry via our Contact page, when you submit your CV and or work examples to us, or when you work with us. Analytical information on our website is collected using Cookies but this is strictly anonymised so that no personal data is collected.
We employ physical, electronic, and managerial measures, including education and training of our personnel, designed to protect the personal information in our possession from accidental loss or destruction, improper use, alteration, or disclosure.
Disclosure of your information
We will not share your information with third parties without your consent, unless we are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation.
You have the following rights in relation to any personal data we hold on you:
- the right to be informed about the data we hold and what we do with it;
- the right of access to the data;
- the right for any inaccuracies in the data to be corrected;
- the right to withdraw any consent you have given for us to process your data and have those data deleted;
- the right to restrict the processing of the data;
- the right to transfer the data we hold on you to another party;
- the right to object to the inclusion of any information;
You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Regulator, who in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office about our processing of your data.
By visiting gpstudio.uk.com you agree to the collection and use of your personal information by us in accordance with our Website Privacy & Data Protection Policy.
Cookies and tracking
In order to improve the overall experience of visiting our website, we use a server-based log to collect anonymous information about our website visitors. This data is only used to generate statistical charts and will not be used in any other way.
Our website uses Google Analytics which relies on cookies to generate more advanced visitor charts and data mining reports. Similarly to our server-based logs, Google Analytics collects anonymous information that will not be used to identify our website visitors.
Your web browser (the software you use to access our website) should allow you to control the cookies that it stores on your computer. Please refer to the relevant supplier’s website to find out more.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us by phone, email or post.
Changes to this policy
We will post any changes to this policy on our website. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website.